1. Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.
2. People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.
3. In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them – a wall or a bridge.
4. Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them make life meaningful.
5. There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.
6. A path without obstacles leads nowhere.
7. Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.
8. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
9. If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven’t done much today.
10. If you don’t build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.
11. If you don’t climb the mountain; you can’t view the plain.
12. Don’t leave it idle – use your brain.
13. You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.
14. It is not what you don’t have that limits you; it is what you have but don’t know how to use.
15. What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.
16. Honesty is an expensive gift; don’t expect it from cheap people.